Saturday 2 May 2015

Models Own's Mauve Colour Chrome Polish

I really love Models Own's Mauve Colour Chrome Polish because it is such a gorgeous purple metallic polish. I am really impressed at the wide colour range of shades that are in the Colour Chrome collection.

Mauve Colour Chrome Polish applied beautifully to my nails and had a great formula. The formula was a great consistency and well pigmented. It dried amazingly quickly so I left it for five minutes between each coat of polish. You definitely don't need more that two coats of polish for total opacity. 

This is a really hard wearing polish when worn with a good base coat and top coat. I wore mine for a whole week with very few chips.

I would definitely recommend trying  Mauve Colour Chrome nail polish.

Have you tried Models Own's Mauve Colour Chrome Polish? What do you guys think of it? I would love to hear what you think!




6 comments:

  1. What a really nice shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like it-im always a fan of purple polish:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. This shade looks gorgeous! I love shades like this, they're so unusual :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know-its so different which is why i love it:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the colour,it looks so beautiful.Great post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valentina!its such a lovely polish:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete