Sunday 24 May 2015

Models Own Festival Polishes

Ah I am very excited to show you the new Models Own Festival polishes that I have just purchased. Gosh, I really do get very excited about nail polish!

I love the multicoloured polish lids not to mention all of the new polish shades. I can't wait to try them out. 

I bought Pink Wellies, Purple Bandana, Blue Skies, Green Fields and Colour Explosion which is the glitter polish.

They are all such lovely colours I will hopefully have posts up on them all soon.

What do you think of these Models Own Festival Polishes? Have you tried any of them? I would love to hear from you!






4 comments:

  1. Ohh these look amazing, I've never tried them but Pink Wellies would be my favourite! Fab blog & nail art :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so so much girlie!i really appreciate that you have left a comment as well:)pink wellies is gorgeous...i love all of these bright polishes!thanks for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are so lovely girlie!:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete