Tuesday 12 May 2015

NOTD: Pink Blossom

I wore this gorgeous Columbia Road Blossom Effect polish from Nails Inc a few weeks ago and decided to apply it to only two of my nails. I did this because I thought it would take less time to clean off during my busy week and also because I thought it would look very cute. 

I teamed it up with Nails Inc's Chiltern Street pink polish which I think is such a great combination.

What do you guys think of this combination? Do you like the blossom effect? I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous topper :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you i really love it:)it looks amazing over mint polish:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete