Wednesday 27 May 2015

Models Own Colour Chrome Body Tattoos

I could not resist buying these super cool Chrome Body Tattoos from Models Own. About twenty years ago transfer body tattoos were extremely fashionable for young people and I absolutely loved them. I think it is so cool that they have now come back into fashion but in a much more chic way.

I won't be going to any festivals this summer but I am hoping to wear these on nights out. What I love about Models Own Chrome Body Tattoos is that they are metallic so look like jewellery. I really don't like wearing rings or bangles but these body tattoos totally give you the same look but without the fuss.

I am really excited to try them out.

Have you tried Models Own's Chrome Body Tattoos? Would you like to? Let me know what you think

2 comments:

  1. I spotted these when I was in Superdrug the other day, buying polish lol. They do look pretty cool though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know-they make me feel like I'm back in the 90's again:)I've not had a chance to wear them yet but hopefully they will look awesome:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete