Wednesday 20 May 2015

Jennifer Saunders Book Bonkers: My life In Laughs

Jennifer Saunders book Bonkers: My Life In Laughs is probably the funniest and most interesting book I have read so far. I really hadn't expected it to be as good as it was. I read it really quickly because it was so good and was so sad when I had finished it.

I had no idea that Jennifer had lived such an interesting life with so many hilarious experiences. The way that she tells her funny stories and describes herself throughout the book just add to the comedic element of the book which I really enjoyed.

I loved reading about how she got into comedy and her younger years as well as her years on French & Saunders and Absolutely Fabulous.  She tells a long story which involves Ruby Wax and Goldie Hawn which I found so novel as well as hilarious.

There is so much more to this book and so many amazingly interesting stories that I 100% recommend it. It's definitely one to add to your reading list.

Have you read Jennifer Saunders book Bonkers: My Life In Laughs? I would love to know what you thought about it! Do you guys think it is something you would like to read?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know she had a book out but it's def something I'm going to add to my reading list. She was Fabulous in French & Saunders & Ab Fab : D Great post!! x CaledonianKitty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you totally should its such a great read!:)i think you will love it if you like Ab Fab and french & saunders:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete