Saturday 8 February 2014

Artwork #1


I've got a slightly different post for you today but it is a creative one nonetheless which you can hopefully take some nail art inspiration from. 

I studied art all the way through school but when I went to uni I felt that I didn't have time anymore as I was always stressing about the reading, the essays and the exams. After I graduated from uni I went straight into a job and again just never had the time to paint or draw anymore. However, recently I decided that I needed to make time to paint again because I loved it and was good at it. 

I am hoping that this year I can find a creative job that I enjoy. Maybe it will involve painting or nails?! I am absolutely loving writing this blog and showing you lots of lovely nail polishes and nail art. I am also loving painting again so hopefully I can keep up my hobby. 

I thought showing you guys my paintings might make my blog a bit more personal and also inspire you to create some pretty nail art! Nail art inspires my paintings and paintings inspire my nail art. :) 

I hope you like my painting guys!


4 comments:

  1. I love the texture! You should always find time to paint!
    Ma x
    mafunkd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much!i absolutely love adding texture into my paintings:)i shall make time from now on:)xx

      Delete
  2. This is incredible! So impressed, well done you! Good luck with the job hunt :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much lovely!means a lot that you like it!a lot of people don't like abstract art at all!:)xx

      Delete