Saturday 22 February 2014

Fearne Cotton's Silver Glitter Polish


I had never tried Fearne Cotton's nail polish range until I received some of her nail polish sets for Christmas as they were in the 3 for 2 offer in Boots. I'm pretty sure we all adore when Boots do 3 for 2 offers! Anyway, the first nail polish that I have tried by Fearne is this lovely silver polish. I had hoped that the lovely Ms Cotton wouldn't let us down and she certainly hasn't. 

I really like this polish because it is a shimmery glitter which is a bit different to my other silver or glitter polishes. It's formula is different to a normal glitter polish which makes it really nice to apply. The formula was good and so was the brush. The formula wasn't as thick as I would have preferred it to be but the polish looks great anyway. 

If you haven't tried Fearne's polishes before I would say they are definitely worth trying if you get the chance. They might just become your favourite polishes!

Have you tried Fearne Cotton's gorgeous polishes before? What did you think of them?




2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks beautiful! I didn't even know she did nail varnishes!

    lauralikesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!it is really nice isn't it?!Yes she has a nail polish & make up range for Boots:)xx

      Delete