Thursday 27 February 2014

Models Own Hedonist HedKandi Polish


Models Own’s Hedonist Polish is part of the HedKandi range.  I have a couple of the other HedKandi polishes so I decided I should add this one to my collection. It is such a lovely bright orangey, coral colour which will look amazing this summer. Actually, I think if we all wear summery nail polish then maybe the sunshine will come out! Why not give it a try eh?!  This polish is great to apply and is opaque within two coats. The brush was perfect for applying this polish smoothly and evenly. I love how vibrant this polish is. I feel I will definitely have to do some nail art with this polish.

Have you tried this eye catching polish? Would you like to try it?






10 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I don't really have many bright nail polishes so may have to pick this one up soon!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!they have an amazing bright orange one too!im def much more adventurous with my nail polish colours now than i used to be:)xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE love love this x
    http://missknightbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color!

    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bright this shade is, it'll be perfect for summer! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is such a summer colour indeed!:)can't wait to wear it when the sun shines:)xx

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with this color!! Ahhh, I have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so vibrant isn't it!hehe!im pretty sure boots will prob have a 3 for 2 on everything around easter time so u could have a wee polish haul then;)xx

    ReplyDelete