Monday 17 February 2014

Tanya Burr Nail Polish Haul

My Tanya Burr nail polish has finally arrived and I cannot wait to try them out.

I absolutely love Tanya, as I'm sure we all do, and I am extremely excited that she has been given the opportunity to launch her own range of lipgloss & nail polish. It must be a dream come true for her. I would absolutely love if I could have my own nail polish range in the future.

So, here are the lovely polishes that I purchased from her collection. Reviews and swatches will be coming your way soon!

Have you bought any of Tanya's polishes? Which ones have you tried?:)






2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get these since they came out but haven't been sure. Are they good? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just tried them all out & i thought they were really good!they have a great formula!they are the perfect almost gel like polishes!I'm very happy with mine!i will be doing posts about them with swatches soon so keep a look out for those:)xx

      Delete