Thursday 27 February 2014

Marks & Spencer Dark Coral Polish


When I received Marks & Spencer’s Dark Coral Polish as a gift I have to admit that I really didn’t expect it to be very good. From experience I know that non-brand nail polish is not usually very good quality which makes sense as it is usually cheaper and they do not necessarily have the best experts working on their polish formula. However, I have to say that Marks & Spencer’s Dark Coral Polish was much better than I thought it would be. The formula was a little thinner than I would have preferred but it provided full coverage within two coats. The brush was also a little thinner than I would have liked but that is really my personal preference. I really like that this polish is metallic. I don’t have any other metallic peachy/coral polishes and I do love a good peachy polish. It is quite nice to try something a bit different.
Have you ever tried Marks & Spencer’s nail polish? If so, what did you think of it?






6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! And your nails look flawless as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I saw the colour I would avoid it, but when it's on nails it looks so much better!
    Tania xx

    taniaxkoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete