Thursday 6 February 2014

Yellow & Peach Leopard Print Nail Art


So,right now I'm all about brightening up the dark dreary days with some pretty nail polish. These yellow and peach leopard print nails definitely warm up a cold day with hints of the spring and summer that is yet to come.

I used Nails Inc's Notting Hill Carnival yellow polish (my all time favourite yellow polish) and Essie's Tart Deco polish. I really love this yellow and peach polish combination and can't wait to wear this design on my nails when it is warmer and the sun is shining! Ahhh to dream!

Would you wear this leopard print design in yellow and peach? Let me know what you think in the comments section below.

If you want to see my step by step guide for creating your own leopard print nails then check out my Leopard Print Nail Art Guide here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leopard-print-nails-guide.html 





No comments:

Post a Comment