Tuesday 18 February 2014

Seventeen Turquoise Rock Hard Couture Textured Glitter Polish


I was totally intrigued when I saw Seventeen's Turquoise Rock Hard Couture Textured Glitter polish. It is such a beautiful colour so I decided that I needed to try it. I haven't tried any polishes by Seventeen before so I was a little worried about how good they would be especially since I had just found the amazing Rimmel Space Dust collection. However, I am pleased to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The polish applied nicely to my nails with a decent brush. What is great about this polish is that it applies like a thick metallic polish but dries looking like a full coverage glitter polish. I haven't seen any other textured glitter polishes in such an awesome colour as this. 

I am really glad that I bought this polish as it is fantastic. I think I will be having a peek at the other Seventeen polishes the next time I am in Boots. 

Have you tried any of Seventeen's Textured Glitter polishes? What did you think of them?






No comments:

Post a Comment