Sunday 2 February 2014

Rimmel Space Dust Aurora Polish


I am a huge huge fan of the Rimmel Space Dust polishes so it only makes sense that I have tried out another of their awesome polishes. Aurora is a gorgeous metallic pewter colour with plenty of sparkle. These polishes are so unique because they are like a cross between a nice thick metallic polish and a full coverage glitter. This combination creates a beautiful finished product and I really wish this polish was available in every colour possible. The polish applies so smoothly with such great coverage that you feel like you are applying a metallic polish but once dry it looks like a flawless full coverage glitter. The wide brush is fantastic too and is so easy to use with this amazing polish formula. I know that some people are not fans of textured polish however I feel like this textured polish can completely win people over. It is so hard wearing too despite not being worn with a top coat.

I would definitely recommend giving these polishes a try-you will probably fall in love with them too!

Let me know what your thoughts are on these polishes below. Do you like this colour? I think its quite subtle but still gorgeous!








16 comments:

  1. I have the lilac space dust and it is gorgeous, I love it xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely colour, love the shimmer nice for work and going out Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hadn't thought of that girlie but you're right it is a really nice day to night glitter polish:)xx

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I just can't deal with glitter polish when it comes to taking it off D: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely:)aww i know what u mean!although this polish isn't too bad:)xx

      Delete
  4. This shade is gorgeous, I love it!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing would've been a christmas staple if i had it then x

    www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes its definitely one that i will be wearing next christmas along with the silver one & the lilac one:)xx

      Delete
  6. This is the only shade from that collection that I don't own - and I haven't a clue why, it's such a gorgeous shade! I agree with the textured nails opinion, they definitely take some getting used to but I adore them now! x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely need to get this one then!its so good!i have the other polishes as well!love them:)xx

      Delete
  7. This looks amazing! Is it hard to get off your nails though? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u lovely!no its actually not too bad!what i did was just place a bit of cotton wool with polish remover on it on to each nail and leave it for about 10 mins..then u can just slide the polish off and don't have to scrub at ur nails:)xx

      Delete
  8. Holy crow this colour is amazing! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing it on here.
    xo T
    www.prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete