Tuesday 4 February 2014

Peach & Mint Leopard Print Nail Art


Here is the second instalment of my five part leopard print nail art series. These are my peach and mint leopard print nails. I am so glad that I tried these two polish colours together as I think they look great and are a bit more unique. I used Essie's gorgeous Tart Deco polish for the base and Topshop's Pool Party polish for the mint leopard print. These are two of my favourite polish colours right now and definitely make me feel like its spring or summer even if its not. Bring on Spring!

What are your thoughts on this colour combination? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below!:)

 You can find out how to create an easy leopard print design in my step by step Leopard Print Nail Art Guide here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leopard-print-nails-guide.html 






10 comments:

  1. very pretty ! love the colour combination :) looks amazing for summer hun !
    Melissa x
    My Blog | My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i love these! *goes to read leopard print nails guide* xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this nail look is amazing! Thanks for the info on how to do it! xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw so glad u like it!hehe you are very welcome!let me know if u try it out:)xx

      Delete
  4. Aww these are lovely! ��

    Chloesboutiquexo.blogspot.com

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete