Sunday 9 February 2014

Topshop's Pluto Glitter Polish


Topshop's Pluto Glitter Polish is a gorgeous lilac hexagonal glitter polish. It comes in a clear polish so it is great for using as a sparkly top coat over other polishes. As you can see from the photographs I used it over a Foil Effect Nails Inc polish and I think it looks great. It really adds a uniqueness to the foil polish which I love. I think you could probably build this polish up for full coverage but I haven't tried that yet. I also cannot wait to try it with other polishes. It might be really lovely to use when creating a galaxy nail design. This polish applied really nicely. It has a really good glitter particle to polish ratio. I love the brush and the formula too which is a natural reaction as it is a Topshop polish.

What do you think of this polish combo? Have you tired this polish? What colours should I try it with next?







6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous top coat - beautiful fun confetti look :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!i think it looks really nice & a bit different:)xx

      Delete
  2. This looks awesome :) I'd love to try it on top of black nail polish or lilac! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!ooh yes I'm going to try it over black polish!i think it will look great!:)xx

      Delete