Monday 17 February 2014

Artwork #2

Hey guys!

A few weeks ago I posted about one of the paintings that I did and I got a really positive response about it. So, I thought I would show you all another painting I have done recently since I started making the time to paint again!

It's pretty colourful so I thought it might inspire your nail art. Maybe you could try out some rainbow nail art.

I used oil paint for this painting. It's a shame you can't see the brush marks very well in the photo but there is lots of texture. I love putting lots of texture into paintings.

Have any of you rediscovered your love for art or being creative in general? Let me know in the comments section! I would love to hear from you!:)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Stef - I love your use of color and the movement, it's very fluid and dynamic. You've got great talent, so lovely of you to share :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much lovely!im so glad you liked seeing it!means a lot!:)xx

      Delete