Saturday 8 February 2014

Essie Naughty Nautical Polish


I am so glad that I have added Essie's Naughty Nautical polish to my collection as it is too gorgeous to resist. Now I am an absolute sucker when it comes to mint and turquoise polish so there was no way I could resist Naughty Nautical which is a bright turquoise/teal shade. It has a lovely shimmer throughout which I'm sure looks amazing in Summer sunshine which I obviously haven't seen yet seeing as it is still winter. I don't think that Essie could ever disappoint me. Their formula is always 100% fantastic, with perfect opacity in just two coats with its delightful soft but wide brush. I adore Essie polish so much and find that they are long lasting but I always wear them with a top coat. I feel like I'm repeating myself here but its true!

Are you a fan of Essie polishes? Which colours are your favourites?






10 comments:

  1. This polish is a gorgeous shade! I'm a big fan of Essie and think I might be adding this one to my collection!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes this is such a lovely polish!im a huge fan too so id def recommend this polish:)xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade, looks like it goes on really nicely too!

    Bethanie x | bethaniejane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally glides on so well!its a pleasure to paint ur nails with essie polish hehe!:)xx

      Delete
  3. aahh, this shade is so pretty! I need to just bite the bullet and buy myself some Essie varnishes I think! xx

    herheartisinparis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really nice!i do wish they were a little cheaper though so i could have heaps more of them hehe!:)xx

      Delete
  4. I have this one too its so lovely, I love all their polishes! I only get them as a pay day treat though :) xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love them all too!i am the same, i get them as a treat!:)xx

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! I don't have too many teal shades, but I might need to get this.

    http://lovethatlavenderbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think this is one of my fav teal polishes!it looks great on:)xx

      Delete