Wednesday 19 February 2014

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips: Sweet Marble Floret


I am excited to say that I have managed to get my hands on some more awesome nail polish strips by Sally Hansen via Amazon! These strips are called Sweet Marble Floret and they are extremely pretty. I actually think these nail polish strips look much nicer than normal marble. The strips are pearlised and there are splashes of pink, lilac and mint throughout which looks great. I love how there is a black, almost splattered effect over the pearlised background. This does make the polish strips look even more marbled. I love patterns like this anyway. 

I am really fond of these nail polishes strips because they are just so cool and unique!

What do you guys think of these? Would love to hear what you think!

You can see my full review of Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips and all of my tips for applying them here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sally-hansen-nail-polish-strips.html




4 comments: