Thursday 6 February 2014

Raspberry & Blue Leopard Print Nail Art


My third leopard print nail art post is on these raspberry(it looks purple I know!) and blue leopard print nails. My Models Own black nail art pen/brush was really dried out when I did this design so please excuse the scruffy black polish! Again, I thought it would be great to use some nice bright colours for this leopard print design. I use Topshop's High Voltage raspberry polish and Essie's Rock The Boat blue polish for this design.

I thought it would be cool to do one nail that was blue with raspberry leopard print as it would make the design a bit more interesting. I think it looks really good. I will definitely be creating this design with other colours in the future.

Do you like this combination? What is your favourite colour combination for leopard print designs?

If you want to see my step by step guide for creating your own leopard print nails then check out my Leopard Print Nail Art Guide here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leopard-print-nails-guide.html 





9 comments:

  1. OMG I loveeeeeeee this mani!!!! So cute!!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you lovely!so glad that you like it:)xx

      Delete
  2. I love nail art mani's that are similar to this because even if you mess up the black lines or it is not 100% perfect it almost looks like it was 'meant' to be that way and still looks fabulous. You did a great job here! Do you have any tips on doing nail art onto your dominant hand? I can always do my left hand so perfectly but when I try to do the right hand it messes up completely. Thanks.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very good point!i can totally get away with it:)thank u lovely!oh gosh i find it really difficult too!i wouldn't say i have any top tips but i think i usually end up cross legged with my left hand reasting on my knee so that i can steady it to paint my right hand!takes me so much longer than painting my left hand though!thanks so much for reading & leaving a comment:)xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing nail art! ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow absolutely amazing!! You are so talented :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much girlie!im so glad u like them!:)xx

      Delete