Thursday 13 February 2014

NOTD: Lilac & Silver Glitter Polish


Thought I would do a quick NOTD post to show you guys this random but pretty design. I am wearing Topshop's Flying Saucer lilac polish and Rimmel's Shooting Star Space Dust Polish. I decided I wanted to do a silver accent nail and then thought why not put even more silver on my nails! So, I painted a random design which I really can't describe properly but it looks a bit like I've placed silver foil on my nails! It's very random but I think its quite interesting.

What do you think? How would you describe my random creation? Let me know in the comments section!



4 comments:

  1. Love the colours, they really compliment each other!

    If you get a chance, would love it if you could take a look at my blog and let me know what you think.

    Emma-Lou
    http://britishfashionnotebook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, it's cool what you've done! The lilac polish is really really pretty, I might just have to pick this up for spring because I'm currently kind of obsessed with all things lilac.

    - Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much lovely!so glad you like my random nail art:)yes its such a gorgeous polish!applies so beautifully!:)xx

      Delete