Thursday 27 February 2014

Topshop High Voltage Polish


Topshop’s High Voltage polish is such a gorgeous deep pink colour that I had to post about it. If you have not tried Topshop’s nail polish I highly recommend that you do as it is just so darn amazing! Their High Voltage polish is no different. Not only is it a great colour it has a fantastic formula which applies just beautifully. The word “beautifully” really does need to be used here. Topshop polishes glide on smoothly and easily with their perfect brush. This polish was completely opaque within two coats and glossy just like a gel polish. Have I won you over yet? I basically say the same thing about all Topshop polish but it really is true. I’m now a major fan!
Have you tried this Topshop nail polish? Do you like this colour of polish? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below!






2 comments: