Monday 10 February 2014

Maybelline Color Show Street Artist Polish: Alley Attitude

I was instantly drawn to Maybelline's Color Show Street Artist polish in Alley Attitude when I saw it on the shelf in Boots. So, of course I NEEDED to try it out. I'm extremely impressed by it. Actually, I love it! As you can see from the photos, I painted this polish over a white base as I thought it would make it stand out. I think it looks awesome. This gorgeous polish consists of black & light blue hexagonal glitter particles and strands of varying sizes. I found that it applied really well and the glitter particles spread out evenly. Therefore, I can say that the formula was great, very light rather than sticky, and the brush was good too. This polish dries really smoothly so you don't have to worry about catching your nails on your polish even after applying a top coat. 

I think this is a fantastic polish which totally adds a bit of edge and excitement to your nails. I love how it is slightly different to the normal matte glitter polishes that have been released.

What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments below!:) 







14 comments:

  1. Wow this polish looks amazing! I love the look of it over the top of the white base, really makes it stand out more. Will have to add this to the wishlist!

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!yes its definitely worth purchasing indeed!and i love it over the white polish too:)xx

      Delete
  2. This looks really amazing :) I might want to look for it in shops :)

    Cristina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing!! I NEED this!
    Thanks for sending me your link during #bbloggers chat yesterday! ♥b

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes if you can get hold of it you should definitely buy it!its so cool!you're very welcome!thanks so much for checking out my blog lovely:)xx

      Delete
  4. This looks fantastic, and even better than in the bottle! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!yes i agree!its such a cool polish and looks especially good over the white polish:)xx

      Delete
  5. Omg this looks so cool! I am definitely going to purchase this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!yes you definitely should!its pretty reasonably priced too!:)xx

      Delete
  6. Wow this nail polish is really unusual! It looks amazing! The effect reminds me of an Illamasqua speckled nail polish I have x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love how unusual it looks!it totally does look a bit like the illamasqua polishes doesnt it!a bit easter egg like!hehe!:)xx

      Delete
  7. Wow! That nail polish is so nice! I love how it looks over the white base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!i really like it over the white too:)xx

      Delete