Sunday 16 February 2014

Ciate Confetti Glitter Polish


I couldn't resist pairing up Ciate's lovely Confetti Glitter polish with Nails Inc's Baker Street polish and I think the combination looks awesome. Ciate's Confetti polish is a gorgeous fine silver holographic glitter which is the perfect top coat if you crave a fine sparkly finish. The photos don't do it justice at all as you can't see just how holographic it is. I love putting sparkly glitter polish over other colours of polish. It just changes it up a bit so you never get bored. Ciate's Confetti polish applied smoothly with its fairly wide brush. I'm really glad I got this polish in my Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar this year as I can never have too much glitter in my life!:)  

What do you think of this polish? Have you paired up blue polish with a glitter top coat before?





4 comments:

  1. I need this top coat!!
    The blue colour you';ve paired it with is GORGEOUSSS

    Kelly from | Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!its so nice!i think any holographic glitter with that blue polish would look awesome:)xx

      Delete
  2. wow absolutely stunning, looks great with the blue :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete