Thursday 19 December 2013

Barry M Rose Quartz Glitter Polish


Barry M's Rose Quartz glitter polish is such a beautiful glitter polish to add to my collection. I adore Barry M polish and they have amazing glitter polishes which are great quality and great value for money. I'm not sure why I went so long without purchasing this but I am so glad that I did! This is a gorgeous pink and holographic glitter polish which can be worn as a top coat or layered up for a full coverage glitter. It consists of specs of holographic pink glitter and larger discs of pink glitter. I love everything about this polish. I feel like I am repeating myself a bit but it has a great formula, its easy to apply with a lovely brush and it is just such a pretty polish.

Have your tried this polish? Would you wear it all year round?







14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous glitter polish and a fabulous combination with the black base :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely!and thank you for all of your comments!:)xx

      Delete
  2. Love your nails! Wouldn't think of wearing black at this time of year but they look so nice! I agree with you, Barry M nail varnishes are really great and they are so long lasting! x

    http://kelsielaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!yes black with glitter over the top can look so great, especially for wearing to festive parties!:)xx

      Delete
  3. This really looks like the night sky- so pretty! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!i hadn't thought of that but it does kinda!:)xxx

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, the glitter polish looks beautiful layered on the black!
    Thanx for the lovely comment on my blog and I'm following you too babe.

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!aw you're very welcome!thank you very much girlie!:)xx

      Delete
  6. This is a beautiful polish. It looks like the night sky :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!i totally hadn't thought of that but it kinda does doesn't it!:)xx

      Delete
  7. Ohh the sparkle looks really nice layered with the black! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!i love putting glitter polish over black!this one is especially nice:)xx

      Delete