Monday 9 December 2013

Essie Trophy Wife Polish


Essie's Trophy Wife polish is the first and so far the only metallic Essie polish that I have tried. It is a crazy pretty deep green metallic polish which does have hints of blue in it. I was not let down by this polish at all. It glides onto your nails beautifully as it has a brilliant formula and an awesomely wide brush. Two coats of this polish is all that is needed and it is opaque and streak free. I find that Essie polishes are long lasting and hard wearing but I always wear top coat with all of my polishes. 

This would be a great polish for many party goers this festive season. I am glad I chose to buy this polish for a bit of a change. Sadly, I don't think the photos show just how pretty this polish is.

Have your tried this polish? What is your favourite metallic Essie shade?








6 comments: