Sunday 8 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 8: Kiss Chase Polish

Polish number eight from my Ciate Advent Calendar is a pretty pink polish called Kiss Chase. Pink is one of the most popular colours of the season so this polish is bang on trend. This year I have become a massive fan of pink polish so I think this Kiss Chase polish is lovely. I have taken photos of it in different lights to try to show this polish off at its best. You could totally add a coat of glitter on top of this polish to make it more festive!

Are you a fan of pink polish? Let me know what you think!:) 






4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love a pink nail varnish me!

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute one!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete