Wednesday 11 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 11: Jingle Belle Glitter

Ooh door number eleven of the Ciate Advent Calendar had the very exciting Jingle Belle Glitter behind it! It is a very fine loose pink glitter with a slight gold shimmer throughout. I think this will look gorgeous on my nails. I am such a sucker for glitter! So is my mum. She decided to open the bottle to take a closer look and spilled the glitter all over the carpet! Oops!

Do you like using loose glitter on your nails? Does anyone use craft glitter on their nails? I would love to know!:) 




4 comments:

  1. I've never used loose glitter, I think that sounds a bit messy for me and it'd probably go all over my carpet too! Nice to have something different though because we've all got the usual glitter polish x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeh u do have to be a bit careful but i was actually surprised when i first tried it at the end of last year and found it wasn't as messy as i thought it would be!:)x

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is a pretty colour! I've used the ting little balls on my nails but never glitter. Might have to give it a go! x

    Amber's Beauty Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so pretty!:)yes you should def give it a try:)x

      Delete