Friday 6 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 6: Sugar Plum Polish

Today I found a pretty lilac polish called Sugar Plum behind door number 6! I absolutely love pastel nail polish so very happy that Ciate have included pastel polishes in their advent calendar this year. I'm glad they are some of autumn and winters biggest colours too! I think we should always be able to wear pastel coloured polish all year round if we feel like it;) 

Do you like wearing pastel colours on your nails? Let me know your thoughts!:)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh what a lovely colour!

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pastel nails, my fave. Better in spring and summer than this time of year maybe but so flattering nonetheless. This is a beautiful colour x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love them too!Its nice to have a change from dark polishes in the winter i guess:)x

      Delete