Tuesday 31 December 2013

Rimmel Space Dust Polish: Moon Walking


I really didn't expect very much from Rimmel's Space Dust Polish in Moon Walking which I received for Christmas. In the bottle this polish just looks like a nice silver/lilac metallic polish with a bit of shimmer. Once its applied to your nails it transforms into a stunning glitter polish. I was totally taken aback by how great this polish was. It applies so smoothly and its wide brush is brilliant. The formula is pretty darn amazing too. It's opaque with only two coats. The end result is awesome. This polish is ridiculously sparkly. It is meant to be a textured polish so you don't need to apply a top coat. Even though it is a textured polish it doesn't feel too rough. I would highly recommend this polish and I will definitely be purchasing more! I absolutely love it! There really hasn't been much hype about these polishes but I think they definitely deserve some recognition:) 

This polish is great for the party season! What do you think of it? Have you tried the space dust polishes before?









10 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, what a lovely glittery shade! I've never seen these before x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so good!i love this lilac one!highly recommend them:)xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning look, I absolutely LOVE this sugared, textured finish and a lovely purple too :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it, it is so much nicer than normal textured polishes too:)xx

      Delete
  3. WOW, your nails look fabulous, I think I may need to pick me up a bottle!

    Linzylabellevie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've tried any of Rimmel's polishes before, I'll need to give them a go! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have some really good ones that have a great formula!and they aren't too badly priced either:)xx

      Delete
  5. Oooooooh so pretty! Purple AND glitter? J'adore xx

    ReplyDelete