Sunday 15 December 2013

OPI Which Is Witch? Glitter Polish


You can never have enough glitter polish right? That is my moto anyway! I am loving OPI's Which Is Witch? holographic glitter polish at the moment. I have tried this polish over a black base because I think it shows off its beauty. This is a gorgeous silver holographic glitter which consists of tiny glitter specs, medium sized glitter particles, strands of glitter and large discs of glitter. When the light hits this polish it looks absolutely amazing. I think the formula is nice although you have to be careful not to overload your nails with the polish. The brush is fantastic and it applied the glitter nicely. This is such a lovely glitter polish to have and it should last a fairly long time as it is a 15ml bottle of polish.

I really love this polish! What do you think? Have you tried it?








6 comments:

  1. I love this, so sparkly!!
    Gillian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that nail polish is so pretty! Perfect for party season :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty nail polish! I love the glitter, perfect for Christmas! You have such lovely nails, mine are in awful condition with the cold winter weather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!i love this polish it is just so sparkly!:)xx

      Delete