Thursday 26 December 2013

Maybelline Color Show Brocades: Rosy Rosettes


I really wasn't very sure what to expect when I received two of Maybelline's Color Show Brocade polishes for Christmas. However,I was very pleasantly surprised! This first brocade polish that I tried is called Rosy Rosettes and it is a beautiful red and pink toned glitter polish with a gold shimmer throughout it. There are lots of different sized glitter particles in this polish. I wore this polish over a red metallic polish and i think it looked great. I am highly impressed with the formula of this polish. It applies smoothly with a fantastic brush. It did not photograph well in any light which is a shame as it looked so festive,sparkly and gorgeous in real life! I wish I could show just how awesome it looked!

I would recommend these polishes as I think they are really lovely!

Have you tried these polishes before? What do you think of this festive combo?






8 comments:

  1. Oooooo very show stopping!!!
    I love the colour, it pops so well! Did you use a top coat?
    Oh! Your nails are a fab shape too!

    H xox

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10987339/death-by-coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!:)no i didn't use a topcoat here but if i wanted to wear this polish for like a week i would put a top coat on:)xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried those polishes before, but the final result is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh this one was so much nicer than i thought it would be!im very impressed:)xx

      Delete
  3. Wooow I love that colour! Looks lovely!

    Daisy x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brocades are so beautiful! Love your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete