Saturday 21 December 2013

Monochrome Snow Nail Art


I used one of my dotting tools to create this monochrome snow nail art design. I thought that it would be easier to do than it actually was. It's quite difficult to place all of the dots in a way that looks nice. I also found it hard to make the dots an appropriate size so that the small dots were at the tip of the nail and the bigger dots were at the base of the nail. My design is by no means perfect but it did look pretty cool! 

Have you ever tried this design? Have you got any tips?






10 comments:

  1. oh i love this look, i need to do my nails all festive! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely!yes u should!only a few days til Christmas!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look gorgeous!! I wish I could paint my nails neatly I'm terrible ha
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!hehe it took me ages to learn to paint mine neatly!:)xx

      Delete
  4. these are stunning :) my blobs always smudge!

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!yeh you have to be right careful not to touch anything hehe!:)xx

      Delete
  5. Ohhh your nails look so nice! I'm rubbish at anything like this but you did really well. x

    ReplyDelete