Tuesday 24 December 2013

Snow Bunny Nail Polish Strips By Sally Hansen


I have had these Sally Hansen Snow Bunny Nail Polish Strips since July and I am so excited that its finally Christmas so I can wear them. These polish strips are metallic with really pretty little red snowflake-like shapes on them. The pattern reminds me so much of fair isle designs which I love. I wish I had a nice red and white fair isle Christmas jumper! I'm not sure that these nail polish strips could be more festive if they tried. They are brilliant and perfect for the festive period. I don't think I'd be able to paint anything as lovely as this on my nails so I'm so happy i have these!

I would definitely recommend them. I am wearing them on Christmas Day as I think they are perfect!

Let me know what you think of these and if you have tired similar nail art!:)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family!






2 comments: