Monday 2 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 2: Boudoir

It's the second of December and the advent calendar opening is in full swing! The second polish which I received from the Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar is a lovely deep red polish called Boudoir. It's such a great festive colour. Until recently I didn't have a red polish like this so I'm happy to have received this one as it is a flat red which is different to the other red polish that I have which has a slight shimmer!

Do you like wearing red polish all year round or do you only wear it during the festive season?




2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! I don't normally do red nails, but this colour is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me neither, until this year when i was like ooh i need some red polish to get into the festive spirit!:)xx

      Delete