Saturday 7 December 2013

China Glaze Pizzazz Polish


China Glaze is a brand of polish that is really hard to get hold of in the UK. I managed to order    a China Glaze polish which is called Pizzazz from Amazon. I think this polish travelled all the way from the USA and luckily it arrived in one piece! Pizzazz is a pretty multi-coloured glitter polish consisting of a mixture of three different sizes of glitter particles. There are pink, red, silver, gold, blue and green glitter particles in this polish which makes it look pretty awesome. In the bottle this polish looks like it is mainly made up of silver glitter however once it is on your nails it look multi-coloured which is great. I found this polish fairly easy to apply and the formula is good. The good brush enabled the polish to glide onto my nails. I really can't find any negatives. 

My first impressions of China Glaze polish are really good. I will hopefully manage to get hold of some other China Glaze polishes at some point.

Have you tried China Glaze? What is your favourite China Glaze polish?










6 comments:

  1. Love them , what a gorgeous colour combo!
    Melissa x
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous!


    Kimberley x

    Www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I've never tried China Glaze before but only heard good things so think I better try it out x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me neither!i just got myself one to start with but it does seem lovely!:)x

      Delete