Friday 20 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 20: Ivory Queen Polish


I can't quite believe that I have been opening my Ciate Advent Calendar for 20 days now and there are only 4 more doors to open! I have to say that today's polish is a tad disappointing. It is called Ivory Queen and just basically looks exactly the same as a polish I got just a few days ago called Members Only. It is freakishly similar. Again this is not really a colour I would normally wear. I will have to try both polishes on and compare them.

What do you think of this colour? Do you like wearing nude polishes?

2 comments:

  1. We don't really wear nude polishes. Shame they're both quite similar. Love your nails in the photo :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh they aren't my fav at all!thanks girls!will be posting about them soon!:)thanks for your comments!:)xx

      Delete