Tuesday 17 December 2013

Peppermint Twist Nail Polish Strips By Sally Hansen


I have another festive Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips post for you today. How cute and festive are these Peppermint Twist nail strips?! They have a red and white candy cane print on them which is really American. I have never had candy canes at Christmas but they always look like such pretty decorations when you see them on TV. So, these strips are quite special as they are something a bit different. They are so festive I feel like I should be dressed up as an elf in a toy shop hehe! 

In the photos these nail strips look like they are printed. In real life they don't look so obviously printed. They look so much better!

What do you think of these festive nail polish strips? Have you tried painting this pattern on your nails before? I have attempted and failed miserably!!







8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous I want to try these!! So festive :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks they are making me feel really festive!:)xxx

      Delete
  2. These are brilliant! I love the effect of these :) x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look gorgeous! Way better than mine from essence indeed :D followed you too on bloglovin hun! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they definitely are!:)thank you so much lovely!:)xx

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! I've tried to do this free hand too & it didn't happen- this is a much better option:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm so glad someone else has tried it free hand!:)yes it is indeed!:)xx

      Delete