Tuesday 10 December 2013

Winter Sponge Nail Art


Sponge nail art is so fun and easy to do so it is one of my favourite types of nail art. To create this design I painted my nails with black polish and then dabbed metallic polish randomly onto my nails using a make up sponge. I used blue and silver toned polishes to create an icy, wintry look. The gorgeous metallic polishes that I used were all from Topshop! No matter which kind of light I photographed my nails in I just couldn't find the right light to show off this design properly. The colours were amazing in real life.

If you want to see my other sponge nail art design you can find it here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/sponge-nail-art.html


Have you tired sponge nail art before? Which colours did you use? I would love to hear from you!








9 comments:

  1. wow this looks so pretty! kind of like a galaxy effect, going to be trying this!

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you girlie!yes it does kinda look like galaxy-but galaxy i haven't finished hehe!:)x

      Delete
  2. Your nails are so cool! I have never tried sponge nail art before but it looks amazing! Love the metallics!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much lovely!!you should totally try it!:)x

      Delete
  3. These are stunning!
    Lou
    xx

    www.lookatmebeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this effect! def gonna try it myself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should def give it a go!its so simple and fun!:)x

      Delete
  5. This is lovely I'm going to give it a try:) Xx

    Teenytinamaria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete