Wednesday 18 December 2013

Jessica Champagne Bubbles Polish


I received Jessica's Champagne Bubbles polish for my birthday and its taken me ages to try it because I don't normally wear polishes which are a champagne colour. However, once I painted my nails with it I realised it is actually really nice. It is a champagne colour with hints of gold and silver. It has a metallic shimmer throughout. I found that the formula was a tad thin and I ended up applying three coats of this polish but I really liked it. The brush is great and this polish could be teamed up with a glitter polish or a snowflake polish for the festive season. I felt that this polish gave my nails a shimmery glow which was an interesting change.

If you are a fan of champagne polish this one might be for you!

What do you think of this colour? Do you like it?






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a gorgeous polish, perfect for Christmas! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!yeh its much nicer than i thought it would be:)xx

      Delete