Wednesday 18 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 18: Amazing Gracie Polish

I wouldn't normally wear a polish which is the colour of Ciate's Amazing Gracie polish. It was behind door number 18 of my Ciate Advent Calendar. This polish is a very pale milky pink. In fact it almost looks white. You will definitely need a few coats of this polish before it is opaque as it seems rather thin. I think I will give it a go and see what I think of it!

Do you ever wear really really pale, milky coloured pink polishes? What do you think of them? I would love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I really love pale colours like this one but hate when they're really transparent and thin! It'll be interesting to see what this one's like! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh i hate that too!!Bleugh!i will let u know once I've tried it!xx

      Delete