Sunday 29 December 2013

Topshop Festive Fairisle Nail Wraps

I have been wearing Topshop's Festive Fairisle Nail Wraps over the last few days. I wanted to make sure that I wore them before the festive period was over. I absolutely love the pattern. These nail wraps look so cute on your nails. When I first applied them to my nails I thought they were really great in comparison to other nail wraps that I have tried. They weren't too thick and they were easy to stick down. The wraps appeared really smooth on my nails so I was really happy with them. However, after a while the wraps did start to wrinkle a bit around the edges which was disappointing as they had seemed so promising. The wraps didn't wrinkle as badly as some of the other nail wraps I have tried and no one was able to tell that they were wrinkled except for me. I think I have definitely learned that I will never find perfect nail wraps as they just don't exist. These festive wraps are extremely cute but I think I would recommend that you put them on just before you go to a party or go out for the evening as they really are at their best as soon as they have been applied.

Have you tried any of Topshop's nail wraps before? If so, what did you think of them?






9 comments:

  1. I've never really got on with wraps but these look great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither,they can be very disappointing!but these ones were some of the better ones that i have tried:)xx

      Delete
  2. i have never tried them , but wow they look great hun :)
    melissa x
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! i've seen a few nail wraps but have always been a little skeptical. But these look so good on you I may have to give some a try! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!yes some are a bit rubbish to be honest!these ones were some of the better ones:)xx

      Delete
  4. Topshop seem to offer great makeup and nails now. I only tried nail wraps once and they were from paperChase, but I love how easy they make it to have funky nails. Xx

    ReplyDelete