Sunday 8 December 2013

Butter London: Lovely Jubbly Glitter Polish


Butter London's Lovely Jubbly polish is one of my favourite glitter polishes at the moment. It is a gorgeous full coverage glitter consisting of purple, blue and pink glitter particles. I have never tried a glitter polish by Butter London before but I was rather impressed. I thought the formula was great and the brush provided excellent easy application. I would apply three coats of this polish but you could probably get away with just two coats. This truly is one of my favourite polishes at the moment and I don't think that the photographs show it at its best. 

I would definitely recommend this polish and think it would make a great Christmas gift too. 

Have you tried any of Butter London's glitter polishes? What did you think?









18 comments:

  1. That is so festive! I am definitely going to be purchasing this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter pay off is amazing. I really want a good black varnish with silver glitter but I can never seem to find one that doesn't have other colours in or has a good pay off! Could you recommend any? Love your blog so much girl.
    Chloe x
    The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a gorgeous, sparkler xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I want !! Ive had glitter nail polished before but within 2-3 days half the glitter would have chipped of !! Im defo going to look into this product !! So glad I came across your blog ! x

    http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!!I definitely would recommend always wearing top coat if you want to avoid chips!:)x

      Delete
  5. looks so cute !

    http://stealstylist.com
    http://youtube.com/abbigayle11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this polish is gorgeous! You have such lovely nails. I'm determined to have nails like this one day; years of nail biting (yuck) have well and truly taken their toll on my poor nails. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you lovely!:)oh dear!i used to have an awful habit of picking my fingers-GADS!!but managed to stop thankfully!:)xx

      Delete
  7. Really love this nail polish! I've never heard of Butter London nail varnish before but it looks really lovely! How much/ where can I find more from this brand? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you are in the UK you can find them in John Lewis and Harvey Nichols- i think they are about £12.00 a bottle so I only have a few that i have received as presents:)xx

      Delete
  8. Ooooh I love this! Bet it's a nightmare to get off but possibly still worth it... :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not actually that bad!i just leave cotton wool soaked in remover on my nails for a few mins before trying to clean it off!:)x

      Delete