Monday 16 December 2013

Nails Inc's Snowflake Polish


I was so excited to see that Nails Inc were releasing a festive themed polish this year and could not wait to try it out. Their Snowflake polish is called Kensington Church Street. The polish consists of very small white strands of glitter, large white hexagonal discs of glitter and tiny specs of holographic glitter in a clear polish. I love these specs of holographic glitter. They really remind me of the way the snow glistens in the winter sunlight.

I found that the quality of this polish was great as is expected with Nails Inc. The formula was good and it was easier than I thought it would be too apply. You do have to take care not to dollop too much polish on your nail though as you end up with a mass of white glitter which ruins the effect.

As you can see from the photographs I have worn this polish over Nails Inc's red St James polish. I wanted to create an extremely festive look and I think this polish combination has achieved that. It makes me feel all Christmassy! I think its the mixture of red and white. Nails Inc recommend that you wear this polish over metallic silver, light or nude polishes. I'm definitely going to try it with various different shades to see what kind of looks I can create. 

I think this is such a nice Christmas themed polish which would make a lovely gift for someone. It's a great idea and I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for something a bit different this winter.

What do you guys think of this snowflake effect polish? Let me know what you think!:) 






10 comments:

  1. This is the best top coat from Nails Inc - EVER, I've tried it with almost every shade in my polish collection and they all turn out really well :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its so cool!ooh I'm glad it looked great with all of your polishes!:)thank you for all of your comments lovely!:)xx

      Delete
  2. This is so cute, I love the look of this!! I need me some of this :) x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it brill you should def get yourself a bottle chick!:)xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE! So Christmassy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, love this!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete