Thursday 12 December 2013

OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke! Gold Polish


One thing that is certain about OPI polish is that the names of their polishes are difficult to repeat. Recently I have tried out OPIs Oy-Another Polish Joke! gold metallic polish. I received it as a birthday present and thought it was pretty but was just another gold polish. However,once I tried this polish i realised that I don't have another gold polish like this one. It is a beautiful yellow gold colour with a really pretty metallic shimmer through it. It is much more exciting than the normal gold polish. I found that the formula was a bit thin but after three coats this polish looked stunning. The brush however is a winner! It is a great width and makes polish application easy. 

What do you guys think of this polish? What is your favourite gold polish?








2 comments:

  1. I love that colour. Love a glitter colour. I have a gold nail polish from No17 available at Boots x

    http://itschlo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete