Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello December!!

It is finally December which means that we can now all put up our Christmas trees and decorations and not feel like people will judge us for being keen! I cannot wait to snuggle up in front of my tree and watch Christmas films with my family.

Everyday until Christmas I will be posting about which polish I have found in my Ciate Advent Calendar. As well as this I have a heck of a lot of festive polishes to review everyday so December is going to be a busy polish posting filled month.

Here are some Christmassy photos! Tis the season to be jolly!

Have you put up your tree and decorations yet?




2 comments:

  1. Aww your tree looks sooooo pretty!!! :)
    YEY CHRISTMAS :D

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much!im quite proud of it haha!glad you are excited about christmas too!:)wool!xx

      Delete