Monday 9 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 9: Pillow Fight Polish

I don't normally wear grey nail polish but Ciate's Pillow Fight polish may just be the polish to tempt me to try it out. I would never have thought on buying a grey polish for myself so its quite nice to get the chance to try something different. I think Pillow Fight might actually look really nice on my nails. I am thinking I might add a glitter top coat to my future grey nails after all it is the season of sparkle! It's pretty exciting to try something new sometimes:)

Do you wear grey nail polish? If not,would you give it a try if you received it?


2 comments:

  1. I love wearing grey nail polish! With sparkles I think it looks amazing for the holiday season. I also like that because it is a neutral it works with many different outfits but it is also not a super boring neutral on the nails either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to trying it out!especially with the sparkles!:)x

      Delete