Wednesday 4 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calendar Day 4: Miss Mistletoe Sequins

It's the 4th of December and as always I couldn't wait to open door number four on my Ciate advent calendar. The surprise behind the door today was Miss Mistletoe Sequins which is a mixed loose glitter. I'm really looking forward to trying this out as I like the Ciate Sequin Manicures. The more glitter the better! These sequins consist of a festive array of colours. There are gold, pink and red glitter particles in Miss Mistletoe. I think these sequins will look so cute on my nails. Ahh I just opened the bottle and the sequins went everywhere including all over my iPad! Just as well I didn't get them between the keys of my laptop!!!

Do you like wearing loose glitter on your nails? Have you tried Ciate's Sequin Manicure?





10 comments: