Wednesday 12 June 2013

Barry M All in One Base Coat, Top Coat & Nail Hardener


If you are doing your nails on a tight budget I think that you might like Barry M All in One Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener. It costs £2.99 and I always use it as my base and top coat when I'm trying out different nail polishes or when my Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat runs out. It's a great price and does the job pretty well. It's a good base coat which applies smoothly. As a top coat it is not as glossy as my absolute favourite which is Revlon but it is pretty decent. It dries quite tacky at first but once properly dry it provides a shiny top coat. I am a big fan of it since it only costs £2.99 and does not look or feel cheap. You get quite a lot of usage out of it as well. I also have found that unlike some other brands, if you accidentally touch something your nail polish doesn't go all smushy which is great. 

As you can see from the photo I am running out. I will have to purchase another bottle soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment