Thursday 27 June 2013

Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter Polish


Barry M's Pink Sapphire glitter is one of my all time favourite glitter polishes. I am a massive fan of Barry M polishes because they are such good quality for a great price and they have a brilliant selection of different polishes.

This polish is one of my all time favourites because it is super sparkly which is always a winner! It consists of silver holographic strands of glitter, silver holographic hexagonal glitter and hot pink holographic glitter. I always wear it over black as it looks stunning. It reminds me of fireworks when it is on your nails. It kinda looks like a glitter explosion which is awesome!

This polish applies really smoothly and it is quite easy to get an even distribution of the glitter on your nail.

What do you think of this glitter polish? What is your favourite Barry M glitter polish?













No comments:

Post a Comment