Sunday 16 June 2013

Nails Inc's Battersea Emerald Glitter Polish


Oh my gosh....Nails Inc's Battersea Emerald Glitter polish is a ridiculously pretty polish. It is a full coverage emerald glitter which is really vibrant in real life. I don't think it's true beauty can be seen in my photos but I tried my best. This is one of those polishes that I am so glad I have added to my collection because it is just amazing. It's so pretty that my mum wants to steal it from me!

It applies really well, as do all Nails Inc polishes, and is hard wearing. It has all the usual bonus points of using a Nails Inc polish.

This is one of my favourite glitter polishes ever because it has something special about it in that it is such an awesome colour as well as being sparkly. 

It's slightly more difficult to clean off but as it is a glitter polish that is a given. 

What do you think of this polish? What is your favourite glitter polish? I would love to hear your thoughts!


















2 comments:

  1. Your nails look great.
    Thanks for posting.
    I'm going to get a bottle of this now!

    ReplyDelete